[WFS-India] Suggestion for re-modelling of the mailing list rules

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 22:23:06 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Aruna S <safincrazy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, I had never explored the three links that followed the first paragraph.
>
> Can you apply the patch on your local repository and build an html page to
> share it with us? :) I'd love to see it.

Those three links are detailed guidelines. They were added
recently(2011/2) for clarity of rules after discussions in the
mailing list. The other part of the guidelines has no examples. That
was the problem.

> I really do agree with you, on the front that newbies should not have any
> fear of approaching us irrespective of how simple their

Snippets for many violations and compliance need to be added and structured etc

https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/9

Best

A. Mani

--