[WFS-India] Report on the Git workshop last night

Aruna S safincrazy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:29:27 UTC 2013

It was a fun workshop. I think I hurried a little with my bits because the
shopkeeper at the cafe thought I was a nuisance. :P
He was really sweet though when I kept begging for a little more time, let
me sit for 15minutes extra. The whole thing was full of drama for me.

We should do an extension soon! This time, we should also have a pause bot,
were someone can request for us to pause because they are trying out the
commands. and we are hurrying.

Also, can someone help me with the best resource to learn the basic irc
commands and how to manipulate the irc? I can't set up bots, and I thought
it was very cool that we did at the workshop. :D