[WFS-India] feedback on using the word "M$"

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:38:43 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:46 PM, Satabdi Das <satabdidas at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello! A tiny comment: I think you should refrain from using terms like
> "M$-Windows"—some people find it unprofessional. Cheers!

That is corporate speak.

We are not talking to corporates, but to people.

Otherwise we must write things like "or if you have no OS with freedom
available, then you can use the free s/w tools on MS Windows. As the
cause of free software would be compromised by the use of MS Windows,
this would not be that good a state of affairs (Please consider
migrating to better operating systems at the earliest)".

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani