[WFS-India] poster for poster competition

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 02:10:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:36 AM, María Leandro
<tatica at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> What about something a bit more interesting; if we want to catch up on
> everyone's eyes, then we need to be a role model or a more creative source.
> Happy to hear any thoughts
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/9017865715/

The wfs url is wfs-india.org not sfs-india...

People also like sober kind of posters that stand out from the crowd.
Looking at that girl in the poster ...people in India are likely think
of ...'another of the charity posters' :)

Use all posters and use your discretion.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani