[WFS-India] Mailing list rules link

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Tue Jun 11 14:29:40 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 11 June 2013 07:54 PM, A. Mani wrote:
> Please add it to the box on 'Mailing List'.
> I am not able to find the content from inside.

Will do. I've moved the main menu entry for Mailing List Rules to the
Navigation menu. It will now appear near the bottom of the page. The
number of items in the menu cannot be increased. It is already full.
Adding more items breaks the layout on 1024x768.

We need a submenu with a main entry for something like "Communicate" and
have "Forum", "Wiki", "Etherpad", "Mailing List" as entries there.

"Mailing List" will be static page with details about how someone can
signup for the mailing list and will link to mailing list rules. The
block on the homepage will link to this page.

--
Kaustav Das Modak,
Partner,