[WFS-India] online git workshop dry run

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Sun Jun 9 07:26:58 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-08 12:58, Aruna S wrote:

> I think it's beautiful!
>

> The second idea of the happy woman with her hands held high is not
very obvious, because the contours of the two angled lines resemble the
contours of the leg more than a pair of hands. Maybe we can fine tune
the contours?

> But this is a really nice concept! :)

I am afraid
that is the limit of my design skills. I have given the original svg
file. I'll be glad if anyone else can come up with a more polished
version. However, I don't think others like this concept.

--
Kaustav
Das Modak,