[WFS-India] Fwd: [IndiChix] Poster Competition

Jisha bakshree at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:27:08 UTC 2013

I saw the discussion going on earlier, but was unable to participate
because of exams (which got over 2 hrs ago as a matter of fact *grin* )

The current background, while true, could be rephrased in a better way. We
in India know what we're talking about; we see the good parts and the bad
parts and can judge our merit in our own way. But looking at "Backward
country, illiteracy, human rights abuse' paints a hostile picture. This
event is meant for conditions to get better, let's start with being less
hostile...

Cheers
Bakshree :)