[WFS-India] meeting minutes and next meeting

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:44:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We are meeting on this Friday 7 June at 9:30 at our irc channel. We
discussed the following on our last meeting -

1. Everyone to be moved to the new mailing list. By now, you should have
got the welcome message.
2. Mani will look into how to export existing emails in google group to the
new mailing list (if that can be done!)
3. We will distribute books as prizes for the poster competition. We will
take a poll for the same. Will share it shortly.
4. Priyanka is going to coordinate an event - she will be sharing a write
up for the same shortly.

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.