[WFS-India] Meeting tonight at 9:30pm IST

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 09:51:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

As discussed in our last meeting, we are having a meeting tonight starting
at 9:30pm.

Agenda -

1. Poster competition - Mani has already share the link in our mailing
list. Please go through it and share your feedback on it if you have any

2. Git workshop -
We need to finalize the rough plan that we have.
Group of mentors - Kaustav, Aruna, Sumana and Satabdi
Please let me know if any of you like to be a mentor in the program.
We will also need volunteers to help in the program.

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.