[WFS-India] resuming the discussion on IRC workshop planning

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 10:05:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

There has been a lull in activity in this group. Lets resume our work. We
had a meeting on the upcoming IRC workshop. I have requested an animator
friend of mine to make a poster for the event. Will share it shortly.

In the meanwhile, I request the people interested to volunteer for the
workshop to visit -
https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/IRC-Workshop-Planning<https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/IRC-Workshop-Planning?>
and
put his/her name against the steps mentioned in the document.

Also, Please feel free to share your feedback on it.

We need to decide a date for the workshop too. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.