[WFS-India] minutes of the planning meeting

Satabdi Das satabdidas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 17:25:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

The rough plan can be found at
https://wfs-india.etherpad.mozilla.org/IRC-Workshop-Planning

A lot of interesting ideas came up on the meeting. You can find the chat
log at - http://irclogs.wfs-india.org/wfs-india/2013/06/28.txt

Although the bot started logging after around 10 minutes, you will get the
crux of the discussion from the above log.

Debamitro has asked a friend to make a poster on the "rishtey  me hum
tumhare baap lagte hain" idea given by IDG. Will share once it's
done.[Please have a look at the chat log to get the idea]

Please share your suggestions on how we can make more such interesting
posters.

Thanks,
Satabdi

--
Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important
that you do it <http://bangalore.aidindia.org/>.