[WFS-India] Registration URL for Bangalore workshop

Aruna S safincrazy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 18:29:23 UTC 2013

It's actually sad. The thing is, I told them the same thing about
forcing students, but since the college is arranging for the workshop,
they are apparently going to force students to attend. I don't think
we can do anything about it. I can maybe talk to this teacher again,
about it, saying that the speaker doesn't want participants forced
into this.