[WFS-India] Registration URL for Bangalore workshop

Kaustav Das Modak kaustav at codebinders.com
Tue Aug 27 15:36:32 UTC 2013

> It would be nice if we have their email-ids so that we can invite
> them to join our group after the workshop. What say?

It was there, but available for signed in users only. I have changed
the behaviour. The email field is now visible.

See the updated form:
http://www.wfs-india.org/form/git-workshop-registration-bangalore

Aruna, please circulate this form among the interested participants.

Best.

--
Kaustav Das Modak,
Designated Partner,