[pydata-outreach-staff] Laptop setup guide, and questions

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Dec 11 22:34:23 UTC 2012

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012, Vid wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
>> Saturday morning should be simple, and that Saturday afternoon pre-sprint,
>
> Please tell me you mean Sunday, 16th Dec? I saw you had mentioned 17th
> somewhere else so I'm confused

Er, yes. Typo! I'm used to Saturday workshops; I've probably been involved
in ~10 of those in the past 2 years, so my sleepy brain let my fingers do
the thinking. Boston Python Workshop (and other cities' similar events)
are very typically Fri+Sat events, with Sat being "the big day." So my
brain was thinking "the big day" and my fingers wrote out "Saturday."

Sunday Sunday Sunday. (-: Dec 16!

(If you point me to a mention of Dec 17 I will fix/explain if needed.)

Sorry about that. Will drink more coffee.

-- Asheesh.