[pydata-outreach-staff] Pandas-specific invite text (round 2)

Vid svaksha at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:48:53 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Emily Chen <emchennyc at gmail.com> wrote:
> This looks good to me. Should I go ahead and send it out to the Pyladies and CU-WiCS lists tomorrow morning?

If you have been tracking the registration rss feed, you will notice
that we are SOLD out ..YAY!" Infact, I have a waiting list.
Btw, Asheesh, I noticed that you didnt register at eventbrite, so I
hope you are coming.

PS: Yes, even the organizer (me) had to register like everyone else!

--
Regards,
Vid  ॥ http://svaksha.com