[OH-Publicity] May newsletter needs help

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri May 30 17:09:05 UTC 2014

Header image from the OSCTC events in Hartnell or Davis?

Added some stuff about OSCTC.  Also wrote a line for Elana or Asheesh to
replace with summary of Elana's GSoC project and related links.  CCing
Elana and Asheesh so they definitely see it.

There was some praise of WelcomeBot online and we've got approx 7
contributors for it, although we could save mentioning it for next month
since I'm trying to add tests to WelcomeBot, then write a post before doing
a publicity push on it.  But, you know, if we're desperate.  :)

We could shout out to the national day of Civic Hacking.  Code for Boston's
NDoCH used opensource-events.com, I believe.

~ Shauna