[OH-Publicity] OpenHatch booth at Scale

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Thu Jan 9 16:46:45 UTC 2014

Shauna,
I will be at Scale too. I'm glad you will be there :)

It would be nice to have a space near Linux Chix LA (nice group and I think they won most friendly booth last year). On the Saturday, there were quite a few kids last year so stickers would be great.

Carol

Carol Willing
Developer
Willing Consulting