[OH-Publicity] nov-dec newsletter; 2015

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Mon Dec 1 00:44:05 UTC 2014

It's last day of the month and I haven't followed things closely, can't
put together November newsletter from scratch tonight.

I suggest making http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201411/edit the
Nov-Dec newsletter, aiming to publish mid-December, and including at least:

* Very high level run-down of OSCTC for 2014. Things like approximate
number of students, campuses, lessons learned, call for more involvement
in 2015?

* Year-end call for financial support, since we're not running a
full-scale campaign.

Sound good? Can you help? Especially Shauna and Asheesh? :)

For next year, if anyone has any great ideas about how to make the
newsletter better, or would like to volunteer at any level, please say!

Mike