[OH-Publicity] blog post for Ada Lovelace Day tomorrow

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Mon Oct 14 18:28:08 UTC 2013

Great post. Two formatting nits: there are some extra spaces
throughout, visible in that sometimes the beginning of a new line is
slightly indented for no reason. I'm not sure * works as a separator.
Kind of looks like a bullet was intended, but not formatted correctly.
Maybe centering the * would help? Or use headings or bold for the
profile names.