[OH-Publicity] November newsletter

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:05:58 UTC 2013

You should definitely mention the Princeton event!  We'll see what kind of
pictures/posts we have to report re: that - I'm not sure what the process
will be for "cloned" events.

I'll make sure to get a blog post or two up.  The wrap up of the Chicago
event is almost done, and we can probably get the IAQ for Chicago finished
before Dec 1st if we push.

I know there's a bunch of posts planned for December.  :)