[OH-Publicity] March blog posting schedule

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Mar 26 04:36:05 UTC 2013

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013, Mike Linksvayer wrote:

> Next month?

I guess so! I'll try to write it on Wednesday this week and get it into
the queue.

>>> http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201303/
>>> http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201303/edit
>>>
>>> Contributions from people other than Asheesh's mandatory ones are most
>>> welcome. Please! :)
>>
>> Great (-:
>
> Missed 19th, but still time. I filled in so as to potentially be
> complete, but I'm fairly out of the loop. Asheesh?

*nod*, my changes are ready now!

http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201303/ +
http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201303/edit

Mike, I'd prefer to use a less scary-looking photo at the top. Perhaps we
can have a photo of Bassel looking less scary, or instead a photo that is
a screen cap from
http://pyvideo.org/video/1687/scaling-community-diversity-outreach where
we're all sitting in a row, or standing up, or giving each other
high-fives or something.

> Looking forward to that for April newsletter.

(-:

>> And Deb -- if you want to write a post about our new biggest/littlest fan,
>> that would be great! We'll make room for it. If you want a process to follow
>> for writing/HTMLifying, you might want to check out
>> http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/publicity/2012-October/000142.html (or
>> feel free to ping me on or off this list).

Deb wrote a draft, but I think is awaiting a photo to use in the post.
Deb, if you think we can go live on this post, I'd love to do that on Tue
Mar 26, and newsleter on Wed Mar 27; if not, then let's newsletter
tomorrow Tue Mar 26, if that works for you, Mike!

Thanks for the pings.