[OH-Publicity] PyCon presence blog post

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Mar 7 23:01:48 UTC 2013

Howdy all,

I've scheduled a post to go live to the blog on Tue March 12, 9 AM
Pacific. You can see it here:

https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1615&preview=true&preview_id=1615&public=1&nonce=8ef22ad20f

It's about how great PyCon will be! I figured I'd write it now because my
time is going to get really scarce as PyCon becomes close.

Comments/feedback very welcome. The public preview link will expire in one
day, but I (or anyone else with a blog account) can get a current one by
visiting the post in the 'drafts' section.

One thing you might notice is that we don't mention scheduling "office
hours", which is something we had talked about in the past (see list
archiveds). I haven't set that up yet, and it looks like we're getting
very close to PyCon, so I'm not sure it'll actually happen. But if someone
else wants to take point on that, then I'd be a huge fan.