[OH-Publicity] March blog posting schedule

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Sun Mar 3 22:33:23 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
> Here's what I'm thinking for a March blog posting schedule:
>
> * Tue Mar 5: Sheila's post about Chicago Python Workshop.
>
> * Tue Mar 12: Something about OpenHatch's presence at PyCon, including
> likely a mention of Office Hours and/or the stickers.
>
> * Thu Mar 14: A notice about the cool new "Affiliated events" thing
> <https://openhatch.org/wiki/Events/Affiliated> (perhaps we should write a
> longer version of this and push it to opensource.com in April).

Are you or Karen going to write this? I may have volunteered to do so
in IRC, but I haven't and I think it'd be much better for one of you
to do so if it is going to be more broadly disseminated (which will be
great).

> * Tue Mar 19: OpenHatch March newsletter?

http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201303/
http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201303/edit

Contributions from people other than Asheesh's mandatory ones are most
welcome. Please! :)

> * Tue Mar 26: Hopefully we'll have made some web app code changes by then,
> especially since at PyCon presumably we'll do a sprint, so someone can write
> about that.
>
> How does that sound?

Great.

Mike