[OH-Publicity] Published "release notes" for Northeastern University, AKA "boston summer", open source comes to campus event

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Jun 27 23:00:29 UTC 2013

Howdy publicity people,

I just wanted to say that with Mark Holmquist and Larissa Shapiro's
review, Shauna's writing, and my WordPress-ification, we have published
http://openhatch.org/blog/2013/northeastern-university/ .

Thanks to all those people!

Also a week or two ago I introduced a problem into the blog where it was
hard to log in and use the admin due to a redirects issue with HTTPS and
HTTP fighting for your cookies.

I "fixed" the blog by making it not require HTTPS for logins or admin
access.

-- Asheehs.