[OH-Publicity] March blog posting schedule

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Feb 28 23:26:38 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Here's what I'm thinking for a March blog posting schedule:

* Tue Mar 5: Sheila's post about Chicago Python Workshop.

* Tue Mar 12: Something about OpenHatch's presence at PyCon, including
likely a mention of Office Hours and/or the stickers.

* Thu Mar 14: A notice about the cool new "Affiliated events" thing
<https://openhatch.org/wiki/Events/Affiliated> (perhaps we should write a
longer version of this and push it to opensource.com in April).

* Tue Mar 19: OpenHatch March newsletter?

* Tue Mar 26: Hopefully we'll have made some web app code changes by then,
especially since at PyCon presumably we'll do a sprint, so someone can
write about that.

How does that sound?