[OH-Publicity] draft post for Harvard OSCTC event

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Feb 26 01:24:48 UTC 2013

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013, Shauna Gordon-McKeon wrote:

> You can see it here: http://htmlpad.org/OH-blogpost-Harvard/
>
> Feedback is decidedly welcome.  :)

The text looks great to me (admittedly, I also helped edit it a few
minutes ago before we posted it here!).

Per the photo style guide at
http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/publicity/2012-October/000153.html we
should make sure that images are 576 pixels wide (for consistency with
past posts) and that they're hosted on openhatch.org, usually by uploading
them as files into the corresponding WordPress post. Related, make sure to
avoid the default WordPress behavior of linking the image to a bigger
version of the image; I think those sorts of links can be distracting.

If someone else has feedback, it might be good to wait a few hours to see.
Otherwise, if you're awake in 3-4 hours, feel free to make it live!