[OH-Publicity] February newsletter

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Feb 25 23:43:00 UTC 2013

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013, Mike Linksvayer wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at gondwanaland.com> wrote:
>> For mid-February...
>>
>> http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201302/
>> http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201302/edit
>>
>> Any suggestions appreciated!
>
> It's still mid-February until it's not. I rounded out above as best I
> could. Again, probably needs Asheesh attention.

Shauna and I wrote up a blog post about the Harvard event, and it should
be hitting this list shortly; with one ACK, it can get posted to the
OH blog.

I updated the above, and would have to trivially re-update with links
to the Harvard post, but then we could post the above on tomorrow, Tue
Feb 26.

Mike, thanks for the ping and especially the writing!