[OH-Publicity] August newsletter

Britta Gustafson brittag at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:03:11 UTC 2013

How about adding a few links to nice projects added to OpenHatch recently?
Something like the following. I'd write some more, but I don't remember
what else was added this month - maybe a list could be dug up?

--
Among the new projects on OpenHatch:

CityGenerator (https://openhatch.org/projects/CityGenerator), "a tool for
generating a setting for Fantasy Roleplaying games", links to a wonderfully
detailed list of ways to contribute for both developers and non-developers:
https://gist.github.com/morgajel/6048743

MCServer (https://openhatch.org/projects/MCServer), an open source
Minecraft server with "better performance than vanilla", would love some
help updating its wiki. Here is also an interesting Reddit thread with
suggestions for making that project more inviting to new contributors:
http://www.reddit.com/r/software/comments/1khpxz/