[OH-Publicity] April blog posting schedule

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Apr 30 22:32:19 UTC 2013

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013, Mike Linksvayer wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
>>> Who is going to blog about
>>> * PyCon overall
>>> * PyCon sprint
>>> * Web app code changes
>>>
>>> In the first half of April?
>>

>> Tentatively me?
>
> May? Or will the wonders of PyCon remain undocumented? :)

Yeah, let's say May.

> The good old days will have to wait at least another month.

I suppose that is true.

> But the April newsletter is almost complete, ready for Asheesh-review. I
> could really use a suggestion for an image, and best action for "get
> involved" this month.
>
> Thanks Dana, Deb, and Shauna for contributing excellent posts in April!

I added a GSoC "get involved" section.

For a photo... I propose you use
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulproteus/8048083510/in/set-72157631677669485/
and point out somewhere that John Stumpo, GSoC 2010 student with us,
helped out at the Johns Hopkins event for Open Source Comes to Campus.
(That's him in the colorful OpenHatch shirt.)