[OH-Publicity] Event flyers for Open Source Comes to Campus

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Apr 4 09:02:10 UTC 2013

Howdy publicity people,

Tariq is co-organizing an Open Source Comes to Campus event with us at the
University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

One question he had is, Do we have a sample event flyer he can customize?

The answer is... no, at the moment. So... does someone want to rig
something together, preferably in LibreOffice Impress format?

Here are some starting points:

*
http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/campus-amherst-staff/attachments/20130404/5ab50990/attachment-0001.jpg

That's a "Save the date" flyer (made for email only, and just a JPEG,
alas), made by Kristian (CC:d). (Kristian, is there a more easily
modifiable version that you still have somewhere?)

https://openhatch.org/wiki/File:Code_is_fun.png

That has a high-ish-resolution image that can be tossed in there.

You might want to also look at the advertising website for an upcoming
event: http://wellesley.openhatch.org/

And the emails we send out to advertise the events:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/OSCTC_Email_Templates