[OH-Publicity] April blog posting schedule

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Apr 1 22:13:18 UTC 2013

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013, Mike Linksvayer wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Here's what I'm thinking for a March blog posting schedule:
>
> April...
>
>> * Thu Mar 14: A notice about the cool new "Affiliated events" thing
>> <https://openhatch.org/wiki/Events/Affiliated> (perhaps we should write a
>> longer version of this and push it to opensource.com in April).
>
> When can you do this Asheesh?

Within a week, I believe; perhaps within a day or two, but let's not have
me be too hasty with promises for now!

> On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Deb Nicholson
> <deb at eximiousproductions.com> wrote:
>> I can write a short bit about our new biggest fan who happens to be a ten
>> year old.
>
> When can you do this Deb?

Turns out Deb's happily done; she wanted me to make it a draft and add
a picture, which I'll do right now.

>> * Tue Mar 26: Hopefully we'll have made some web app code changes by then,
>> especially since at PyCon presumably we'll do a sprint, so someone can write
>> about that.
>
> Who is going to blog about
> * PyCon overall
> * PyCon sprint
> * Web app code changes
>
> In the first half of April?

Tentatively me?

>> * Tue Mar 19: OpenHatch March newsletter?
>
> Fri Apr 19?
>
> http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201304/edit
> http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201304/
>
> Image and link suggestions very welcome.

Makes sense to me! I'd aim for Tue Apr 16, just to keep working on pushing
this earlier and earlier in the month again, like the good old days, as if
it matters.