[OH-Publicity] Draft of blog post of my SFSU appearance

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Sep 27 20:06:39 UTC 2012

Hi Sameer,

(And CC:ing OH-Publicity,)

I wrote up a blog post about the talk I gave at your SFSU class, and I
wanted to give you and the OH-Publicity team a day to suggest
changes/corrections/edits.

Draft: http://htmlpad.org/post-sfsu-blog/

(Edit directly here, if you like: http://htmlpad.org/post-sfsu-blog/edit )

I actually have some questions that maybe you (Sameer) are the best person
to answer:

* Would you be willing to license the photo you took of me under a free
cultural works license, like CC by 3.0 generic?

* Do you prefer "Dr. Verma" or "Professor Verma"?

* Is there anything you want to me to add/remove?

* Do you want to cross-post it somewhere? If so, great by me!

Try to reply-all so it comes to others on the team, too. (I'll make sure
it gets through moderation.)

OH-Publicity, and also Sameer, if there are any typos or other troublesome
oddities, let's get 'em fixed.

Thanks!