[OH-Publicity] Items for September newsletter

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Sep 4 18:39:20 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mike Linksvayer's message of Sun Sep 02 20:08:41 -0400 2012:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at gondwanaland.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at gondwanaland.com> wrote:
> >> See skeleton http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201209/
> >> Add muscles http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201209/edit
> >>
> >> It ought be welcoming. Suggestions welcome, bold edits encouraged.
> >> Throughout the remainder of August.
> >
> > Updated. Anyone want to select the images? Two needed are noted in
> > []'s visible in both links above.
>
> Selected images.
>
> Aiming to send this out Tuesday morning pacific time. Improvements
> encouraged before then!

Hi Mike (and the rest of OH-Publicity),

I made some further changes here:

http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201209/edit

What do you think? I'll stop editing here so you can take over and clean
it up to have consistent style, if needed.

Thanks so much!