[OH-Publicity] Items for October newsletter

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Oct 2 22:09:59 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mike Linksvayer's message of Tue Oct 02 17:43:26 -0400 2012:
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Asheesh Laroia <lists at asheesh.org> wrote:
> > * My suggested photo:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulproteus/8048083510/in/set-72157631677669485/
>
> Looks good to me. Scheduled to post tomorrow morning (actually early
> afternoon UTC).

The preview on the blog suggests the image you've embedded is ever so
slightly too wide.

I try to go for scaling images to be 576 pixels wide.

As I look carefully now, the Boston Ruby bar graphs have the same
problem.

Other than that, agreed, looks good! Sorry to catch these late in
the game.

We'd probably do well to have a wiki page, or openhatch.readthedocs.org
page, about this stuff.