[OH-Publicity] Items for October newsletter

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Oct 2 17:54:00 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mike Linksvayer's message of Mon Oct 01 16:39:48 -0400 2012:
> http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201210a/
> http://htmlpad.org/oh-newsletter-201210a/edit
>
> I'll leave it to Asheesh whether he wants to review/add before or
> after the UIUC event this weekend, but immediate suggestions from all
> most welcome.
>
> Also, it'd be cool if someone were to provide some nice graphic for
> the November issue. :)

I think what I'd like to do is:

* Publish the SFSU blog post today, since that's nearly ready

* Have you use a JHU photo for the heading photo of the October
newsletter, and publish that before the end of the week (Friday?)
instead; I'll reply-all shortly with two photo album URLs you can pull
from. (The one you selected is actually from a Boston Python Workshop;
might as well have the photo be timely.)

* As you said, I'll post the JHU retrospective later.

* Let's get the October newsletter out before the UIUC event.

Once I have the SFSU post published, I'll give you more review!