[OH-Publicity] Draft blog post about updates to bug import

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Nov 27 06:13:25 UTC 2012

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I wrote a draft blog post here about changes to the bug importer. The
> bug importer is stable, and awesome, and I'd like to publicly celebrate
> this fact.

Mike Linksvayer gave me some feedback, and a +1 on the revised version, so
I did some fact checking a second time, fixed some errors, and scheduled
it for 9:45 am (Eastern) publication.

https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1485&preview=true&preview_id=1485&public=1&nonce=f1d4f5c465
is the public preview link!