[OH-Publicity] Upcoming posts

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Nov 15 20:07:04 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Jessica McKellar's message of Thu Nov 15 14:37:46 -0500 2012:
> Hi Asheesh,
>
> > Jessica, are you still interested in writing about onboarding first-time
> > contributors to GSoC and the Women's Outreach Program? We had discussed such
> > a post a full 3 months ago, which is now a while ago so if it doesn't make
> > sense to you anymore I'd understand. (I hope you are, though!)
>
> I am still interested. My plate is pretty full, so I might need a week
> or two to get to it.

Cool. Maybe I'll tentatively (i.e, in my brain) schedule you for Mon Nov
26, which is 11 days out, and will check in with you on feasibility on
Mon Nov 19, and if you want another week we can push that out to Mon Dec
3.

(Huh. The end of the year is nigh.)