[OH-Publicity] Coming back to zero blog-debt balance

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Nov 1 19:02:19 UTC 2012

We had a plan to post once a week, but accidentally let that slip. And we
have a newsletter coming out soon, which presumably will sum up blog
posts.

What to do?

I suggest accelerating the schedule and delaying the newsletter until
Monday in the following way:

Fri, Nov 2: JHU Post

Mon, Nov 5: Newsletter

Mon, Nov 12: Next regular November post (which we'll have to figure out
what it'll be)

How does that sound to people? To get there, I think we need Mike to agree
that this timing makes sense, and for someone (e.g. Mike, but really
anyone) to review my post about the JHU event.