[OH-Publicity] UIUC blog post preview link

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Nov 1 15:43:32 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Shauna Gordon-McKeon's message of Thu Nov 01 11:25:30 -0400 2012:
> Last chance for feedback before it goes live:
>
> https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1444&preview=true
>
> Let me know if this link isn't working.

Looks good! (Also, my apologies for attempting to ping you on this list
a week ago when you weren't actually subscribes.)

Two things I see. First, the link you gave is a regular preview lunk, so
it only works for those who can log into the OpenHatch blog. There's
also a separate "public preview" link available in the blog, thanks to a
plugin.

Second, I recommend having the image not link to anything; I think it's
too easy to accidentally click on it and end up surprised to be
somewhere else.

Those are my thoughts. Fix the image link, and it gets a +1 from me!