[OH-Publicity] Now @openhatch on Twitter and Identica

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed May 16 19:03:29 UTC 2012

Hey all Publicity peeps,

Let this serve as a quick announcement that we are now "OpenHatch" on
Twitter and Identi.ca. You can see Sufjan the penguin at both these URLs:

* https://twitter.com/#!/openhatch

* https://identi.ca/openhatch

Thanks to Alex Hall (former owner of @openhatch on Twitter) for donating
the handle that let us migrate. Because I just renamed the existing
account, we kept all our followers.

Feel free to Redent / Retweet these updates to your followers:

*  http://identi.ca/notice/93733803
*  https://twitter.com/#!/openhatch/status/202834125126774784

I kept around an account with old names on each network:

* https://twitter.com/openhatchery
* https://identi.ca/openhatchery

Also, if any of you are excited about Twitter or Identi.ca, and want to
get involved with maintaining/updating/speaking on behalf of the project,
reply and we'll get you access and talk about the accounts!