[OH-Publicity] New blog post about PyCon Sprints

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Mar 31 00:17:51 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Greg Grossmeier's message of Fri Mar 30 19:50:37 -0400 2012:
> <quote name="Greg Grossmeier" date="2012-03-29" time="09:17:38 -0700">
> > !!!!!!!!!!,
>
> Just FYI,
>
> Post posted at:
> https://openhatch.org/blog/2012/ten-contributors-hacked-oh-during-pycon-sprints/
>
> Have a great weekend, all!

I said this on IRC, and I'll say it again here:

Publicity is something that we really need help with as a project, and this
post shares one of the under-told stories of OpenHatch -- that it's a very
collaborative project.

Thanks so much for putting it together, taking all the feedback I gave, and
getting it online!