[OH-Publicity] Blog post draft about Boston Ruby project night

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Jun 14 18:59:44 UTC 2012

Hello publicity people,

Daniel Choi wrote, and I slightly edited, this blog post that I want to
make live within about a day.

* Preview: http://htmlpad.org/bostonrb-post/

* Edit: http://htmlpad.org/bostonrb-post/edit

We're still awaiting permission to share the photo, but other than that,
I'm pretty happy with it. Does anyone have any style/content edits that
they suggest?

(I made one more set of changes to clarify things slightly; one simple
style fix (s/many of new faces/many new faces/) and also adding bold text
that serve as section boundaries to make it a little easier to skim.)

Other comments/edits welcome.