[OH-Publicity] 1st OH newsletter feedback and other contributions wanted

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Jul 27 23:35:21 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mike Linksvayer's message of Fri Jul 27 19:13:49 -0400 2012:
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at gondwanaland.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Asheesh Laroia <lists at asheesh.org> wrote:
> >> Excerpts from Jessica McKellar's message of Tue Jul 24 16:55:24 -0400 2012:

> >> Wow, I love that photo!
> >
> > It is great, especially with HYATT cropped. I included it. Also
> > noticed the PyCon 2012 poster image on Jessica's blog, which I think
> > would also work well. How about both of them?
> > https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1176&preview=true&preview_id=1176&public=1&nonce=7d8f42d9b3
>
> I assume (from IRC a few days ago, maybe) that this will go out
> pending some blog theme work? I'd probably suggest changing the title
> to August and aiming to send out on the 1st (Wednesday).

And I did fix the critical issues in the blog theme, so I'd say theme
is ready.

Oh, in terms of adding the "Subscribe to us..." box... I can aim to add that
shortly, yeah.

Jessica, are you happy with your poster photo at the top? If so, great.

(When you change the month, don't forget to also change the month
in the slug.)