[OH-Publicity] OpenHatch t-shirts!

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sun Jan 29 04:31:00 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Karen Rustad's message of Sat Jan 28 16:20:25 -0500 2012:
> Quick update--
>
> So far, it looks like printing two sides of a shirt (even with only a small
> design on the back) is far more expensive than printing just one, so I made
> two one-sided versions of the design:
> http://littlegreenriver.com/stuffs/oh-shirts/oh-t-shirt-oneside.png
> http://littlegreenriver.com/stuffs/oh-shirts/oh-t-shirt-oneside-hatch.png

I'm really glad that we might get shirts! I'm concerned about price
(concerned, not worried) -- and I don't want us to end up in a
situation where we have a bunch of T-shirts that someone has hand-created
that we've pre-paid for sitting around. So I'm hoping that there's some
fairly elastic way we can create them that also yields good results.

I prefer the clarity of the no-hatch version.

I like the oranges. I think the tree's leaves could be touched up a bit
on the most right-hand part of it.

Again, these look great! Thanks for your work on them, Karen! What's next
to make them real (and what are your price estimates looking like)?