[OH-Publicity] Items for December newsletter

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Sat Dec 8 18:38:24 UTC 2012

My two cents on color is that if we're going with a monochrome design
a nice rich color is advantageous. Perhaps the "Galaxy" blue on the AA
page would split the difference between folks who like colors and
folks who detest overly cheery colors. Consider it a winter version of
the springier blue.
Cheers,
Deb