[OH-Publicity] Blog post schedule for this week and (tentatively) for next week too

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Aug 21 20:17:58 UTC 2012

Hi all publicity peeps,

So far we're keeping up with the "one blog post per week" goal, which I
find pretty exciting.

* This week: Post about successful fundraising

* Next week, tentative: Guest-ish post by Boston Ruby folks about their
diversity outreach event

If there's a post you want to write, we can get it in the queue! And if we
end up publishing more than one post per week, that could be okay, too.