[OH-Publicity] Intermediate Python Workshop blog post draft

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 23:56:46 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

A draft of the Intermediate Python Workshop wrap-up post is up on the
OpenHatch blog. The purpose of this post is to be a big information
dump about the event in case anyone ever wants to replicate this event
style; as a consequence it is quite long, but I'm fine with that and
don't really want to condense it.

Let me know if you have any feedback. I'd like to publish on Wednesday.

-Jessica