[OH-Publicity] OSCON! and also, other 2012 conferences

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Apr 3 23:49:33 UTC 2012

Hey all people who care about publicity within OpenHatch,

Two quick updates:

1. Karen Rustad and I got a talk acceepted to OSCON! It'll cover open
source project-oriented outreach efforts within OpenHatch. Anyone else
hear back yet?

2. I'm making a list of conferences we aim to go to, and our plans for
atttending them: https://openhatch.org/wiki/Conferences_2012

The section on Wikimania is sketchy at the moment, but other conferences
are more clearly described. If there are other conferences that you want
to see OpenHatch represented at, either by yourself or by someone else,
leave a note on that page and email the list with your thoughts.