[OH-Publicity] A while ago I wrote this wiki page

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jun 27 20:29:15 UTC 2011

http://openhatch.org/wiki/Getting_the_word_out contains strategies I use
to get more press about the things that we work on. It begins:

"Sometimes we write blog posts that are of interest to a general audience
-- not just existing OpenHatch blog readers, but broader communities. So
here are ways we can reach those communities."

We should probably organize/etc. that page, now that more people are
working on publicity with us. This email just serves to say that there is
a page with links like that, not to say that the page is good.

I personally like how it's in public, but if we need a private thing on
top of that, let's hear it.