[OH-Publicity] OpenHatch blog post idea: workshop lessons learned

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 03:26:49 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'd like to write a blog post about what the Boston Python Workshop staff
have learned running the first two workshops, as we look ahead to the third
run. I think it will be a good complement to the PSF post, with more detail
on specific lessons learned about running workshops for new programmers,
workshops for women, how our curriculum has evolved, etc.

I'll start drafting something this weekend, and I'll definitely be pulling
you all in for feedback. :)

-Jessica